Improve Care. Increase Your Bottom Line.
Signature Care Management offers services to meet the specific needs of your practice group or healthcare facility. Our consulting team has the experience, skills, and technology to support your successful transition to value-based care models in the Medicare, commercial, self-insured employer, and other market segments.
Our services are priced on a fixed monthly fee and/or per diem/a la carte basis. Call us today for a tailored proposal.
Below are several service models offered based on the level of need and support for successful transition into any value-based care program:
BPCI-Advanced Individual Participant
- Organization contracts with Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services
- Organization contains full financial risk and reward with Signature services and support
- Completion and submission of application and all other program deliverables
- CareMOSAIC IT software, including data analytics and case management software
- Full suite of bundled payment implementation services and support, including monthly data review to assess benchmark performance of organization against national trends
Value-Based Care Consultant
- Applicable to any value-based care model and includes CareMOSAIC IT Software and Account Team
- On-site implementation with staff education and training
- Continuous support via on-site meetings and monthly account team calls
- Review data analytics to assess clinical and financial opportunity
- Provide evidence-based research and best practices
Virtual Case Management
- Remote, individualized case management
- Available with or without CareMOSAIC system
- Customized Services based on individual work flow and protocols
- Selection of candidates/interviewing/training of on-site Case Managers
- Pre-op/post-op services throughout care continuum